- Lady Jane’s Salon April 1st, 7-9 PM @ Madame X 94 W Houston St. Join me for a reading of my novel, “American Fairytale,” Book #2 in the Dreamers series. Admission: $5—cash only. Net proceeds support Win (Women in Need, Inc.)
- New England Chapter Romance Writers of America Conference, April 25-27 @ Boston Burlington Marriott, Burlington, MA. This spring I will be facilitating a workshop on respectfully writing Domestic Violence survivors in romance. Hope you I can see you there!
- First Annual Dominican Writers Conference, May 4th 9am-4pm @ The City College of New York, join me and other Dominican authors for the panel, “The Dominican Writer as an Individual and as Text.”
- Bronx Book Fest, June 8th 4:00pm-5:30pm @ Fordham Plaza. Join me and other authors for a Romance 101 panel and book signing.
- RWA National Conference @New York City, I will be facilitating two workshops there. One of writing domestic violence survivors and the other on creating community through empathy and inclusion.